Types of cloud?
What is cloud?
- In a single line cloud described as a “communication network”.
- The word “cloud” often refers to , and more precisely to some data center services connected to to .
- A cloud area network(WAN) public internet or , national or global network. The term area network(LAN) with .
Types of cloud
Deploying cloud computing internally
Private cloud employs cloud computing within a company’s own local area networks.
A cloud computing service on available to public.
Commercial cloud providers like Amazon, Google cloud, and Azure etc.
The use of both private and public clouds an organization’s computing needs.
What is cloud native?
Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) which is and open source software foundation dedicated cloud native computing universal and sustainable, describe cloud native as;
- “Cloud native technologies empower organizations nd run scale able applications in modern, dynamic environments public,private and hybrid clouds.”
Other definition of cloud computing
- “An approach that builds software applications as micro services and runs them on a containerized & dynamically orchestrated platform to utilized of the cloud computing model.”
- Let’s get into detail and simplify cloud native?
- Cloud Native is about How applications are created and deployed, NOT WHERE
- Cloud native app development,typically includes
- Agile methodology,
- Micro services
- Cloud computing platforms
- Containerize application,
- Orchestration system
- Continuous delivery
- In short, every new and modern method of application deployment.
Cloud Computing Platforms
- Cloud computing ON demand availability of resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user.
- The term describe data centers commercially available users over ,they are cloud computing Platforms.
- Large clouds, predominant today, often have functions distributed over multiple locations from central services. If the connection to the user close, be designated as edge server.
- An edge server also called content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) geographically distributed network of proxy servers and their data centers.The goal is high availability and high performance by distributing the service spatially relative to end-users.
- Cloud limited to
- A single organization (enterprise cloud)
- Be available organizations (Public cloud)
- A combination of both (hybrid cloud)
- The largest public cloud is Amazon AWS. There are many others like Google cloud, microsoft Azure ,Alibaba cloud, IBM cloud etc.
- Advocate of public and hybrid clouds note that cloud computing allows companies to avoid or minimize up-front IT infrastructure costs.
- Experts also claim that cloud computing allows enterprises their applications up and running faster,with improved manageability maintenance, it enables IT teams to adjust resources fluctuating and unpredictable demand.
- Cloud providers typically use a “pay-a-you-go” model.