Industry 4.0 usage of fresh smart technologies for the enduring automation of outdated manufacturing and industrial practices. of Things (IoT), cloud computing, and machine-to-machine communication (M2M) are all integrated at a large scale for increased automation. This whole process may analyze and diagnose problems without for human intervention. Technologies like , machine learning, cloud computing, database technologies, big data analytics, etc. are now a major need for industrial manufacturing companies.
German engineer, economist, and executive chairman of Economic Forum, Klaus Martin Schwab first introduced the phrase Fourth (Industry 4.0) in 2015-16.
It was steam driving & production of machines with steam power. From 1770 – 1870 steam power drove flour mills to grind wheat & other small factories.
It was production & driving machines with . Machines were crude & “manual” with simple pressure, temperature gauges installed on the machines for reading locally on the equipment.
Industry 3.0 was related to the DCS system, data gathering by remote sensors connected by cables. The major inventions of the semiconductor, pc computer internet marked the Third starting 1960s. also mentioned because of the “Digital Revolution”.
IT technologies changed manufacturing systems from simple in the 1700s to today’s AI & machine learning based manufacturing where equipment communicates with using software technologies.
Key components of Industry 4.0
- Mobile devices – laptop, iPad, SmartPhone
- Location detection technologies including sensors on floor
- Smart sensors on machines giving real-time data
- Big data analytics & advanced algorithms including & machine learning
- Lights out manufacturing ~ minimum head production floor with maximum automation
- Wearable headsets and Augmented reality with video screens for training
Four design principles of Industry 4.0
- Interconnection (Connection and communication ability of machines, sensors, through IoT and IoP)
- Transparency (Collection of vast amounts of data from all points manufacturing process by operators functionality)
- Technical assistance (The ability humans with hard tasks)
- Decentralized decisions (The ability of cyber-physical systems decisions on their own their tasks as autonomously as possible)
Team Dynamics & Industry 4.0– Organizational Structure & Teams
- In Modern Manufacturing Organization
- One of organizational chart components is “team” related concept of team development & team building. Teams both horizontal and vertical .
- While consists of multiple sets who combine their individual skill sets, management & competencies together – of the ultimately depends on the combined competencies of the persons working in teams.
- Any organization having 500 persons cannot function without task-based teams – and without clear team structure and assignments based teams – manufacturing company will collapse and .
Deployment of digital Twins’ Technology For Vaccines & New Medicines Development
- Digital Twin technology has long played in medical research, specifically area of clinical trials, where help measure the effectiveness of a therapy by applying of a genetically similar pair.
- A new company founded by a former principal scientist at Pfizer, has developed of digitizing through of AI.
- Machine learning platform are built by Unlearn.AI, that builds “digital twin” profiles of patients that become the controls in clinical trials.
- The unlearn approaches the thought of building these digital twins as a classic machine learning problem, using “clinical trial datasets from thousands of patients the disease-specific machine learning models create Digital Twins and their corresponding virtual medical records.”
- These are quite simple medical profiles – they match people demographics, lab tests and biomarkers.
- The idea is that by building AI-based twins, there’s less of a requirement out similar actual pairs — actual twins, even — to run tests.
Using Neural Networks google AdWords, Machine Learning & Advanced Algorithms
- Google advertisement system on software cookies and on keywords requested by selling companies that want to advertise on Google. It uses these search words to prioritize & place relevant advertising on pages where Google’s advanced algorithms & AI software determines relevance.
- Clients companies of Google pay to Google when each user clicks on the Google searched & suggested the company to the selling company portal.
- The Google Ads covers world & includes local, national, and international sellers ~ the user’s location on .
- Google’s text advertisements are precise, focused, 95 % accurate ~ consisting of three headlines with a maximum of 30 characters each, 2 descriptions with a maximum of 90 characters, and a display of two links of 15 characters each.