Jungheinrich 4.0 Technologies Available
The Jungheinrich is a well-known German Company in the field of material handling equipment, i.e. for drive, storage, control and protection of materials, goods and products during the process of engineering, delivery, consumption and disposal. The company is ranking on top numbers in the world wide companies in these sectors due to its great technical progress and intelligent solutions.
- Founder: Dr Friedrich Jungheinrich
- Established: August 7, 1953
- Headquarters: Hamburg , Germany
- Products: Forklift truck
- Worldwide employee: More than 16,000 people
- Business(rental and used Truck) started: 1974
- New plant built in Luneburg: 1989
- Steinbock und Boss Group attained by Jungheinrich : 1994
- The Group brands MIC, Steinbock and Boss were abandoned in 2002. Only trucks have been sold under the Jungheinrich brand name.
- Established The Dr. Friedrich Jungheinrich Foundation in 2004 to endorse scholarships for students.
- The company presented the world’s first forklift with a rotating cab in 2005.
- Reconditioning of used trucks began operations in 2009.
- Warehouse operation at Kuzayevo site near Moscow on October 2015.
- Jungheinrich made sales revenue of 3.796 billion euros with 17,877 employees in 2018.
Products and Services
Jungheinrich products may be divided into four pillars;
- Industrial trucks for example forklift trucks, high-bay stackers and tractors. The well-known product is the Ameise. The Ameise is a registered trademark of Jungheinrich Profishop and is regularly used as a replacement for manual or electric pallet trucks.
- Jungheinrich gears rack systems. These are separated into manual, semi-automatic and automatic storage systems. Automatic high-bay warehouses (HRL), pallet warehouses, automatic small parts warehouses (AKL), and combined systems are the example of gears rack systems.
- The group includes complete intra-logistics solutions. That is new planning and optimization of existing warehouses. The range spreads from analysis, planning, project planning and implementation to after-sales service. That is available for all degrees of automation.
- Jungheinrich AG deals with manual warehouse systems as well as the Warehouse Management System (WMS), radio data transmission services and radio data transmission equipment. That is completely automated warehouse systems with storage and recovery machines. The company also deals warehouse logistics services in addition.
- The services include inspection, maintenance and repair of equipment, Driver training, Leasing and sales financing of products, reconditioning and sale of used equipment.
Shake up the industry 4.0 and the future
Jungheinrich has been combined megatrends for instance automation, digitization and networking with new, innovative product, IT and software solutions. They have taken the internal processes to a whole new level. They live and breathe Intra-logistics 4.0.
The challenges of Intra-logistics 4.0
This is significant to optimize the demanding processes in the warehouse of Jungheinrich in order to meet the requirements. That’s why; Jungheinrich deals its customers perfect solutions from a single source. They produce revolutionary innovations time and time again, for example battery technology, partially and fully automated vehicles, intelligent assistance systems and innovations in the field of energy recovery.
Corridor of innovation
They, at Jungheirich combine data of mechanical engineering with a desire for innovation and problem-solving skill. Below is a selection of technological advances that show how they can create intelligent solutions to optimize customer’s processes.
Innovatives Umfeld Schlepper
They have a treasure of experience in tow tractor technology. The first vehicles were now equipped with electric motors in the 1950s. The tow tractor experienced a rebirth, after pain a small break in the 1980s and 1990s. In the form of the Jungheinrich EZS 350, an innovative product was launched on the market in 2016. That is heavy-duty tow tractor. It is currently also accessible as an automated forklift truck.
Innovatives Umfeld Kommissionierer
They have developed the low level order picker ECD 320 in order to make manual order picking. That is one of the most physically demanding activities in the warehouse. They have added ergonomic lift. That is a low entry step without edges and a relaxed operator’s seat.
Innovatives Umfeld easyPILOT Follow
The new easyPILOT operator assistance system permits the operator to transfer the truck at all. This lets the worker to save his hands free for order picking. That also saves time since there is no need to keep climbing on and off the vehicle.
Pioneers in Li-ion technology
Content Li-Ionen 50_50
They have taken the lead and have become extra capable in lithium-ion technology than any of their competitors. The first ever production-ready Li-ion truck started with the “EJE 112i” in 2011. They have reliably developed the technology. Nearly their whole fleet is now “li-ion ready”.
Digital elements merge directly with real space in Mixed Reality. They industrialized a HoloLens application in cooperation with their technology partner Zühlke. That may help service engineers with repairs and maintenance by prominent interactive holograms above the forklift truck to be repaired.
SLH 300 battery charger system
In the group Operating Technology, Jungheinrich SLH 300 battery charger system received the Best of Industry Award. It signifies a new cohort of high-frequency battery chargers. Those are appropriate for both lead acid and lithium-ion batteries. The SLH 300 is the in-house development of Jungheinrich. This was produced in its Norderstedt production plant. That is a vital component of Jungheinrich’s system solution. The SLH 300 carries together a perfect solution for the needs of the fast developing lithium-ion market. This is a new and smooth solution for the current lead acid market.
Charger Systems at Jungheinrich
The SLH 300 is existing with provision for 15–320A. It provides too several truck voltage classes and many different national voltage standards. It deals supreme flexibility for the user and is available with many well-conceived options. This is a sole feature amongst similar products. The charger system is also very easy to set up and use. The SLH 300 is a linked system. Totally, the devices in the sequence are designed to be wall-mounted and installed in a stand-up position. The dense and lightweight battery chargers can be used directly, when mounted or installed. The smart operating idea guarantees that the devices are easy to use as well as the LED status indicator is noticeable even from a larger distance.