Each mobile telephone can now connect to the data center & do 95 % processing in the data center ~ only due to the following technologies available in last 5 years:
- High Bandwidth in 3G & 4G to enable fast processing in real time
- 5G will take data transfer speeds to 100 megabits per second (MBPS)
- Massive data centers installed by Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, oracle, IBM & many other data center service companies
- A standard design data center has 3,000 racks & 50,000 servers ~ having terabytes of storage capacity with multi-threaded processors doing parallel data processing
- Each mobile telephone is now an “extension” of the data center
Apple was set up by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in 1976. The company was shifted its prominence from computers to consumer electronics in 2007. This was the Steve Jobs Vision and Genius Thought Process that in 2007 iPhone 1 was launched.
Apple founder & Chairman Steve Jobs asked apple engineers to have thousands of features in the iPhone. Apple engineers gave feedback that the features asked by Steve jobs ~ would make the iPhone the size of 4 laptop computers. Jobs had an amazing IQ level and vision. He came up with the idea of “apps” as well as doing 95 % of apps data processing not on the iPhone but in the remote data center.
Today in 2021 – the thousands of features available in mobile telephones (iOS & android) are only possible due to each mobile telephone being connected to the data center and doing 95 % processing in the data center.
iOS is the world’s greatest advanced mobile operating system. We can build apps with iOS 15;
- That connects people in new ways with Share play,
- Support them emphasis on the instant with new notification APIs,
- Make available new tools for exploring with augmented reality,
- Safari extensions, and close interactions.
We may even improve the discovery of our app on the App Store, deliver better in-app purchase capabilities, and more with the newest competencies for apps on the App Store.
Apple presented the iPod digital music player in October 23, 2001. The iPod brand is at the present the market leader in portable music players by a noteworthy margin. More than 390 million units have transported by way of September 2015.
Find below the brief timeline when Apple introduced the iPhone;
- June 29, 2007: Released the first-generation iPhone.
- July 11, 2008: Released the second version, the iPhone 3G.
- June 8, 2009: Announced the iPhone 3GS.
- June 7, 2010: Presented the redesigned iPhone 4.
- September 12, 2012: Introduced the iPhone 5.
- September 9, 2014: Presented the iPhone 6, combined with the iPhone 6 Plus.
- September 7, 2016: Introduced the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
- September 12, 2017: Presented the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
- September 12, 2018: Introduced the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
- September 10, 2019, Introduced the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- April 15, 2020: Announced a new second-generation iPhone SE.
- October 13, 2020: Presented the iPhone 12, and 12 Pro Max.
Apple brings together their much-expected media tablet, the iPad on January 27, 2010. 5th generation iPad Pro was released on April 20, 2021.
Macintoshes presently in production:
- iMac: introduced in 1998: consumer all-in-one desktop computer
- Mac Mini: Presented in 2005: Consumer sub-desktop computer
- MacBook Pro: Introduced in 2006. Professional notebook
- Mac Pro: Presented in 2006, Workstation desktop computer
- MacBook Air: Introduced in 2008, consumer ultra-portable notebook
Apple crafts a range of computer accessories for Macs. Those accessories are including the Pro Display XDR, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, and Magic Keyboard.
The unique Apple Watch smartwatch was publicized by Tim Cook on September 9, 2014. Apple familiarized the Apple Watch Series 6 on September 15, 2020, by an emphasis on fitness, containing blood oxygen measurement and ECGs, surrounded by other fitness features.
Updated Apple TV 4K was introduced by Apple on 20 April 2021 with the following features;
- The A12 Bionic processor,
- Provide help to high frame rate HDR, HDMI 2.1, and Wi-Fi 6
- A re-designed Siri remote.
First smart speaker presented by Apple was the HomePod and on the rampage on February 9, 2018.
System security is designed to make the most of the security of the operating systems on Apple devices deprived of cooperating usability. This is due to building on the exclusive capabilities of Apple hardware. System security includes the startup process, software updates, and the continuing operation of the operating system.
Encryption and Data Protection
Apple devices have encryption structures to protect user data and allow remote wipe in the case of device theft or loss. Settings have been sensibly designed to put us in control of our data. We may modify what information is shared, where we share it, and when it is backed up. We’re more in control of how apps use our personal data to track us and starting with iOS 14.5 and iPad OS 14.5.